Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Small Business
Finance Discussion Forum

What you think me saving up money to set up my business?
What you think me saving up money to set up my business? I am 16 and think it will help. I know want to do somthing in busienss in the future....

I want to open up my own little fashion boutique that sells unique and some vintage clothing.?
Is it worth it? Will I make money from it? How do I start my own business? I don't have any money. This is my dream though....

Am I responsible for collections against an S-corporation that is no longer in business?
Several years ago in the state of Illinois I owned 100% of an S-Corporation that I used for consulting work and myself as the only employee. I have since dissovled that corporation and re-located to ...

what do the points in here mean.?
How do you use them just by asking a question how do you earn them....

Where do I search for grants to start a small business or some sort of youth social program In B.C Canada?

Due to health reasons am looking to work from my home computer = data entry = any ideas = suggestions.?
If you have any contacts please do not hesitate to send them my way. I'm very reliable and am very serious about working from home. I appreciate any ideas you may wish to share....

Stay at home MomS?? WORK 4rm Home?
Do you or anyone you know work from home?? I would like to work from home please help!!!
Any sites?
I've already tried Mary Kay it isnt 4 me, because if you don't go out you dont ...

If you could start/own your own business...?
What kind of business would it be?...

Advice for a teen seeking to own her own business?
I would really love to own my own book store its always been a dream of mine. I have been researching online and I have seen that there have been teens who started their own businesses. Reading is a ...

sample letter of certificate of employment?

i have a question about a buisness problem we are working on at school it involves critical thinking?
a company is starting a new methology process across the entire org. . To help the company make the changes several process consultants have been hired . These consultants will become certified in ...

besides ebay and craigslist. Is there anything else out there?
i know about google. its pretty good, but does take awhile to sell stuff....

I need help here. Do any of you know what is the best work from home money online for part time for student?
I tryin to find some website to make money to get paid in next 24 hours, i don't care if it say make 5k a day so it doesn't matter to me. I can't find any of these website so pls help ...

How do I start a push cart business in S'pore? I'm looking at selling Korean & Jap accessories, where 2 get?
Is there any korean & jap fashion accessories wholesale in S'pore? Or should I fly to overseas (say Taiwan's wholesale centres) to buy stock BUT what about import fees, GST & ...

does anyone know of any legitimate online data entry jobs?
if these jobs are legit, then why are they not very popular?...

Can you tell me where to go to find a legitimate website to help me work from home?
I would like to make money from home by using the internet but there are so many websites that are illegitimate. I don't want to have to spend any money or buy anything to get started. I would ...

HOW CAN I LEGALLY REGISTER MY COMPANY NAME?!?
how can i legally register my company name and how much is the cost on average?...

ebay --???
I want to sell sirrdar, patons, wendy, stylecraft etc on ebay. Can anyone help me find the addresses of wholesale suppliers please. I am from UK.
Thanks....

Is it easy to open a small food company in the UK?
I´d like to have a booth to sell snacks in the Portobelo Road, Candem Town, or elsewhere in London. What is necessary for me to open this kind of business? Where can I find something about it?...

How i can get the computer online work on free of cost not any fees i am searching a home based computer work?

tundragirl
Ebay or Amazon or Craiglist?
Hi everyone. I have some random things that I want to sell. I am not sure if I should go Amazon Marketplace, Amazon Auctions or Ebay Auction? Who is better known as far as selling something and actually getting the sale?
If I do a reserve price with Ebay and it doesnt sell then I have to pay for reserving the item. How does that work ? Do they bill you and how much? Would you Craigslist?

Strategic Sourcing Expert
Rating
I would try craigslist first, since they do not charge you anything at all. And, you can deal with someone local.
You could also check out free sites like http://www.whyabe.com that let you sell up to ten items at no charge. They don't have the traffic of an ebay, but it is free, so it doesnt hurt to put your stuff out there.
Good luck.

John Loves Jenn
Avoiding scams and fraud
* DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.

* NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

* FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS ARE COMMON, and BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the fake is discovered weeks later.

* CRAIGSLIST IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"

* NEVER GIVE OUT FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)

* AVOID DEALS INVOLVING SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL "GUARANTEE" YOUR TRANSACTION.

dee w
Rating
As an alternative, have you considered an ad in your local news paper? At least to try first before you go online with the information. I have heard good things about Craigslist. Ebay allows any old thing on--including copyright theft, etc. I don't know Amazon re bidding on items.

Joseph Ponnou
Depends on what are your products and who are your target customers.

I have a successful relationship with ebay for many years, so I may be biased. But yes, I just love ebay and the traffic and business it brings me.

Good luck and best wishes,

Joseph Ponnou
http://internetmarketingtoolsntips.com/new-online-income-opportunity_ebay.html

nataliexoxo
Rating
i love craigslist.
i have sold and bought over it.
no fees. just watch out for fraud. i tried to sell 1 item and got 2 fraud emails back about sending me a ck for $3k and giving the difference to the guy who came to get the item.
ebay and amazon are ok but you have the fees to deal with, and not getting the big money for your items.
i've never sold anything on ebay with a reserve price
i would check the info on fees that they have in the faq spot.

zaramusik4you
Rating
Just beware...selling on eBay and other sites involves numerous risks that you may not see at first. Here is a summary of one company's observations...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2010 FinancialCrisisToday Thursday, August 28, 2014